Enhance the Customer Experience with the AuctionInc Shipping API
AuctionIncís Shipping Rates API offers any website or ecommerce platform the ability to integrate our multi-carrier shipping rates and packaging engine technology. Calls into this xml webservice return highly accurate comparative shipping calculations across multiple carriers based on your business rules and shipping preferences. Many advanced capabilities that simply arent available from other rate sources. We provide developers access to a pre-built software module using a well-defined data structure and subroutine calls. Available in both a "single seller (SS) version and an "integrator" (XS) version for multiple-seller platforms. Our PHP Toolkit greatly simplifies integration.
- eCommerce platforms looking to incorporate shipping calculations for their vendors.
- Programmers and developers who need to provide accurate shipping rates for their web store.
- Mail-order call centers that need to provide quick shipping quotes over the phone.
- Hosting companies looking to improve /add shipping calculations in to an existing shopping cart.
- Integrated into the Rainworx and PHP ProBid auction platforms.
- Integrated into the Level Four Storefront flash cart.
- Plugin modules available for popular carts including Magento, X-Cart 5, and WooCommerce.
- Never lose money again on shipping calculation errors
- Convert more shoppers into customers by removing concerns over shipping
- Increase conversion rates and order sizes with tiered shipping and promotional discounts
- Improve customer satisfaction since your shoppers now are able to have a choice as to the cost and speed of delivery of their items
- Reduce Costs - High costs are involved to internally develop and maintain APIs to multiple carriers. The Shipping API requires only one API for all carriers domestic and internationally which helps to development costs.
- Rapid Deployment - Our web service uses industry standard XML over HTTP making it simple to integrate your application regardless of software language or hardware platform. Software Development Toolkits available for various languages makes integration a snap.
- One API call returns rates for services across ALL carriers
- No carrier accounts required
- Multiple shipping origins supported
- Through our "XS" API version, supports unlimited sellers
- Domestic Shipping Rates from FedEx, UPS and USPS
- International shipping rates from DHL, FedEx, UPS and USPS
- Calculate shipping of multiple items/packages in a single API call
- Sophisticated packaging algorithm correctly "splits" items into multiple packages
automatically based on a variety of item, seller and carrier settings
- Support shipments of items consisting of multiple units (i.e. set of 4 wheels)
- Factor in box and pack materials weight
- Dimensional weight calculations
- Insurance automatically calculated based on order value
- Support for 3rd party insurance (i.e. U-Pic, PIP)
- Promotional Tiered Shipping Discounts based on order value
- Unlimited drop-ship locations
- Flexible handling Fees at the order, package, carrier service levels
- Comprehensive support for USPS & FedEx pre-paid fixed rate
shipping boxes (i.e. "flat rate" boxes & envelopes)
- SDK Toolkit available for PHP
- Various detail levels available for inspecting rate
components and packaging detail
AuctionInc offers plugin extensions for various popular ecommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Magento, Zen Cart, X-Cart 5, Jigoshop, and others.
Shipping API Plugins for Third Party Carts
AuctionInc Shipping Calculator API Pricing
"SS" Single Seller API (Retail Customers):
For a low fixed rate of $25 monthly, you may call into our API up to 10,000 times per month and gain access to our cutting-edge shipping engine technology. This threshold accommodates all but the very largest sellers (overages are charged at one cent per call). These rates assume that you will be using our API on one site and supporting one single seller via our "SS" calls. Our retail accounts prohibit integrating the API into a commercial product or service (with some exceptions for some business models), and prohibit reselling the data from our API.
"XS" Multi-Seller API (Integrators/Resellers):
Our "XS" calls, available to integrators only, supports unlimited sellers. (Integrators are intermediaries, such as cart products or auction platforms that are managing multiple sellers.) We offer a variety of flexible pricing plan. Please call us so we may discuss with you what method of integration will meet your needs and what pricing models are appropriate. We offer a development account for you to get you started. Our toll-free phone: 866-323-8833.
Customers Using the AuctionInc Shipping API
Here is a small sampling of customers using our Shipping Rates API:
Big River Darts
Design Center Solutions
Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
Everything But the House
Jelly Belly Candy Co.
Level Four Storefront Flash Cart
PBA Galleries, Auctions & Appraisers
Rainworx Auction Software
Third Eye Systems
Virtual Sheet Music