. . . A Winning Combination!
The Internetís first easy-to-use shopping cart with advanced shipping integrates PayPal Payments Standard for a full ecommerce solution.
View a PayPal demo here.
Increase Sales. Accept PayPal
Accept PayPal on your web site and increase your online sales. PayPal is a fast, familiar, easy and secure solution that integrates into your existing checkout flow. Online shoppers are familiar with PayPal and many of them have used PayPal before. This makes your shopping cart easy to use and gives customers confidence in your company, turning one-time buyers into loyal shoppers.
Why PayPal? The big benefits.Grow sales.
Increase conversion rates.
- Businesses get an average sales increase of 14% when they add PayPal.
Get new customers.
- PayPal's international reputation encourages your customers to complete their transaction, and supports all major credit cards.
- On average, PayPal buyers use PayPal for more than half their online spending.
Offer the secure way to pay.
- PayPal has more than 100 million accounts globally.
- 43% of North American online shoppers have used PayPal, and 24% of North American buyers consider PayPal their favorite way to pay online.
- The number one reason 93% of active PayPal shoppers use it is because it's secure.
- Includes some of the industryís best automatic fraud screening technology.
- Eligible transactions are covered against unauthorized payments, charge-backs, and reversals through PayPalís Seller Protection Policy.
- You donít need to store or transmit sensitive payment data, because your customers pay on secure pages hosted by PayPal.
- You don't pay a thing until you get paid ó no setup fees, monthly fees, or cancellation fees.
- Low per-transaction fees typically range from 1.9% to 2.9% plus $.30, depending on how much money you take-in each month. The higher your volume, the lower your rate.
How to Setup your PayPal Business Account
Customers who don't have an existing PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal.
- Click Sign Up Today.
- Set up an account for Business Owners.
- Follow the instructions on the PayPal site.
Customers who already have a Personal or Premier account:
- Go to PayPal.
- Click the Upgrade your Account link.
- Click the Upgrade Now button.
- Choose to upgrade to a Business account and follow instructions to complete the upgrade.
- If you haven't already, add a bank account to become a Verified member. Just follow the instructions on the PayPal site.